Monday, July 26, 2010

Fuck You Monash Student Recruit Department :@


What's the use of Monash having a student recruit department if they can't even give use information that u really need ? >.<

So today on 26 July 2010, i was like going to the Student Recruit Department and asked the guy :" Yeah if i wanna transfer to one of the campuses in Australia, will it be possible to for me transfer for my final year? "

The guy:" Yeah it's possible and i think there will be no problem."

Feeling relieved that i'll be liable of a transfer nothing mattered. And then, i went to see Shaheen and Rebc. " Heyy dude you were totally wrong larrr. The guy told me can larrr!!!!"

Then we started arguing on the matter as the old man read it somewhere that if you already completed 2/3 of your courses in one campus, you are bound by the Fucking retarded Monash policy to remain in your current campus >.<

Sooo we spent like i think 15 mins arguing with Shaheen, Rebc and Pik Wen... And yeah i skip lecture again this sem hahaha. Damn skipping is damn addictive though lol.

Then seeing us like arguing the guy came back and asked if we had some problems to be solved. Then we asked the same question again. And then guess what that dick head said? Well, i'm not pretty sure you better ask that other guy who is on MC something like that. I was like WTH mannnn !!! You just tell me CANNNN and now you come back and tell me your not 100% sure :@
And that other jackass, when people really need you that you decide not to come to work?? Fuck man i already have my stress with all those fucking units that are to be learned and damaging the neurones plus you add that additional stress on me dumbass!!!!!

I'm damn emo larrr and i don't even feel like studying anymore..Fuck mannnn!!!! Your breaking down all my hopes and the goals i wanted to attain fucking retarded Monash!!!!!

Dumb fuck i'm gonna mail your Caufield campus and you better reply to my mail asshole and give me all the info i need !!!! You get it or not? See You already making go crazy fucking bastard of Monash !!!!!!!!!! That's a special post dedicated to you asshole :@

And yeah fucking retarded, if you make me President of MUSA or MUISS or whatever, make sure i'm gonna collect a petition and make a campaign to meet my objectives !!!! Which are to demolish your bastard of Student Recruitment Department thing and build up a futsal playgroung here dumbass!!! At least with that the benefits to the majority of students will exceed all the costs we students incur ( like wasting our time, opportunity cost of skipping lecture, Energy cost of walking to that building 2 and sacrificing lunch and yes also Psychic cost, the mental stress you put on us ) See that cost benefit analysis i made for you dumbass!!!!! And that's not thanks to you either because your loyal servants also wanted to fail me for econs fucking dick, fail my assignment 1 by 0.5 !!!!! Sooo i'll say a big thanks to my econs book and Mankiw who ever wrote this book !!!!!!

Fuck you Monash and your recruiting thing department!!!!! A BIG FUCK YOU !!!!! You just ruined my day!!!!!!

You better give me what i want when i mail your Caufield campus or else i'll keep cursing you REALLY !!!!!!


Thinking about it...Next sem if i don't get to exchange or whether i don't get to transfer for my final year and hence, for the remaining of my imprisonment in Monash, will be soo damn sad larrrrrr......All those who are important to me here are going already :( fuck mannnnnnnnnn and i'll have to go again through the same steps of making new friends :(

My life is sooooo miserable larrrrr SERIOUSLY !!!!!


Fuck you Monday 26 July 2010 !!!!! :@

No comments:

Post a Comment