Monday, July 26, 2010

Strange Dreams...An inception?



Yesterday i dreamt of that girl who met 1yr ago but who i'm not really close and whom i was kissing sensually.

Today in the morning, yeah i went to sleep at 5am..i had the strangest dreams i think i ever made. May be i travelled to some other life i have in another vortex or dimension as they call it. Or is it my subconscious that is playing tricks with me. Yeah going back to the dream, my sister was no more my sister !!!! It was back in 1998 i think because i don't remember of being that tall in the point of view of looking at my father who seem taller than me. Yeah my mum gave birth to a boy, who was to be my lil brother. I remember i was carying him (her) and we were running away from something, my dad leading the escape, showing us the way. It was a dark alley. Deep in my mind i can also remember that i was feeling confused because my memory of my lil brother was in fact that he should be a girl and NOT a boy. This was burning in my mind. The lil baby was so fragile but i felt it was damn heavy after sometimes and had to stop to change its grip afta sometimes. His face was kinda the same as my sister but there was something NOT girly anymore with him , and immediately know it was not a girl but a boy...So we were like running away with me still confuse.
.
.
.
Not finished, we can say that it was 2 in 1 dream! Next in the same night and same sleep, i landed in a dark home, quite in a bad condition. By the time i'm writing this, i really hope i'm really awake and in the real world !



Otherwise i'll need a kick and i don't dare jumping from the 3rd level of monash lol.


I think may be i reached level 2 of my dreams :D
Yeah coming back to that second dream, yeah this time i don't have full memory of what happened. I just remember i was feeling damn tipsy and this was not because of alcohol really, i could barely see and my body was like paralysed i could not move easily, i think someone drug me in this dream. That night while walking to the the kitchen at night, i saw a strange figure of a bold head guy and which look threatening, but i do thing was a ghost or else i was drugged and had halucinations. So i ran with all my efforts and punched it with all my body weight and all my power. Guess what? I went completely through the figure and collided and i fell down. When i pull up my head it was gone.
.
.
.
Next what i remember was that my alarm clock started ringing and it was already 11.15am meaning i already missed nicole's tutorial. I just hope i'm not only at level 1 of my dream. LOL.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha think of inception too much lah u!
    but dreams do feel kinda weird lah. but they are just dreams dude. dun get it confused with reality lolz. if u jump down from monash ill kill u (if yr still not dead)

    ReplyDelete