Monday, July 26, 2010

My part of responsibility for my failure





Fuck mann, why didn't i study correctly for my 1st sem ??? All blame on me for this >.<
Yeah i failed the management which i'm sure if i at least read the book i could attain at least a PASS !!! Dumbfuck me larrr . I feel already soo stupid >.<
Now with two units behind, my parents to say don't really have great faith in me. They don't even want to send me to OZ to say it accurately coz the reasons are:

(1) The cost of accomodation is too expensive compared to Malaysia.
(2) Can I handle working and studying at the same time coz i already failed 2 units without even working!!! Dumb fuck using that against me makes me feel so down and stupid really.
(3) There is also my bro who has to study and this i can understand really. It would ve damn selfish to ask them to devote all resources on me. and my bro already made a lot of sacrifices by always remaining in my shadows.
(4)They think i'll party rather than studying there also.
(5)That one i feel soo stupid about it! i was in love with malaysia at that time and told them that i wanted to complete my whole course there. Sooo stupid from me larrr really.

And from the last text i received it seems like my chances are currently absolutely nil >.<

Soo my new resolutions for this sem :

(1) Regain the respect and faith of my parents by passing all my units + the summer course one.
(2) Achieve my first HD and get at least D for the other units.
(3) Become a nerd and go back home after uni. At least for this sem and see how they respond to that.
(4) Show them that i've grown up now and i can assume my responsibilities.


GOD for the rare moments i talk to you, please help me REALLY this time! I promise to be a really good boy if you help me achieve my objectives! I'm really NOT joking of fooling around!!! That's REAL this time !!!!


And its starts as from now as from 10PM !!!!

" 3 HRS 40 mins left before launching the NERDY mode "

1 comment:

  1. dude you'll make it aite. we're here for ya man. dun be too hard on yrself.
    ok sry for spamming yr blog lol

    ReplyDelete